Log Reminder..Stew Perry DC

Subject: Log Reminder..Stew Perry DC
From: putt@ai2a.net (Greg Clark)
Date: Sun Jan 26 11:06:22 1997
A reminder to those that participated in the Top-Band Distance
Challenge...Stew Perry Contest in December 1996.  Logs are due by Jan.
28, 1997.

Logs can be e-mailed to:

tbdc@contesting.com

REMINDER - It is requested that logs be sent in ASCII format.  If paper
logs are sent, they will be considered check-logs.

There was an earlier post asking for power levels of certain stations.
Due to a hard-drive problem on my side, I need to have the following
stations report their power level again..sorry.

K4FU
N4AR
W1WEF
SM5BFJ
K8MR
VE7FPT
N1MD
W3TMZ
W7GNP
WA2DFI
KO7V
KB0IHM
N7CKD
N5DX
N8YYS
G0IVZ
GM3POI

Also because of the data loss, I need AJ6T...I believe..to resubmit his
log.

For those that sent in BIN files.  If there is any way that you could
get an ASCII version of the log and e-mail it in, it would be
appreciated.  Send it to the above address.

If there are any questions, please direct them to me directly.

Thanks/73

Greg N9IG
putt@ai2a.net