Hawaii Trip/DX SSB contest??

Subject: Hawaii Trip/DX SSB contest??
From: K9PG@aol.com (K9PG@aol.com)
Date: Tue Feb 11 20:35:05 1997
Greetings

I will be making a trip to Hawaii on Mar 5 to Mar 19 and would like to meet
some local hams and do some operating if possible.

Here is my itinerary:

Mar 5-10 Maui
Mar 10-15 Kauai
Mar 15-19  Waukakai (sp?)

I would also like to come early, say the preceeding Thursday Feb 27, if there
is a chance that I could borrow someone's station for the DX SSB contest
either as a single op or part of a multi-op.

Please email me if any Islanders would be willing to open their doors for me
to have at it or if any would like to get together for lunch or something!

Reply Direct Please

Paul  K9PG
ex WX9E
K9PG@aol.com