"Contester" interferes w/ pc: Help!

Subject: "Contester" interferes w/ pc: Help!
From: k1ttt@berkshire.net (David Robbins)
Date: Wed Feb 12 00:47:34 1997
John Nicholson wrote:

> ...but he bad news is I still haven't found a solution to the Aptiva!
> Does anyone have any experience with this pc...and what I can do next?
> As you can see, I'll go to any extent to get this problem solved...

buy her a new computer for a wedding gift?

how are the speakers driven?  i have a pair of cheap radio shack
speakers driven off a soundblaster board.  i had allsorts of rf
problems until i figured out that i should get rid of the power
cube and instead of using the internal amps in the speakers i run
them off the amplified output from the soundblaster.  no caps, no
toroids, and no more rf.

--
David Robbins K1TTT (ex KY1H)
k1ttt@berkshire.net   or   robbins@berkshire.net