[CQ-Contest] Re: Info Needed - RS232/TTL, etc.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Info Needed - RS232/TTL, etc.
From: W5ASP@aol.com (W5ASP@aol.com)
Date: Wed Feb 26 00:47:19 1997
My sincere thanks to all who replied to my recent inquiry about sources of
the RS232/TTL interface for computer control of xcvrs and the keying
adapters.

I now have a rather full list to work with... I intend to pass on a couple of
alternatives to my overseas friend with the hope that it will entice him
further into contesting. He's got a TS-850,  Alpha, tribander, and a 486
already... just need to get 'em all talking to each other.

Should anyone be interested in the subject, send me a note and I'll pass what
I have.

Appreciate the help...

73, Joe, W5ASP