[Fwd: Re: [CQ-Contest] 40 LP Night One]

Subject: [Fwd: Re: [CQ-Contest] 40 LP Night One]
From: kw4t@erols.com (Dan Weisenburger)
Date: Tue Mar 4 17:49:56 1997

--------------519ADF540CC

I tried to send this earlier but I messed up the address so here it is
again

--------------519ADF540CC

From: Dan Weisenburger <kw4t@erols.com>
To: cq-contest@AOL.COM
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 40 LP Night One

Wow!

Far too many responses to answer individually!  Thanks.  I was
encouraged to return to the band ( 40 meters) on Saturday and what a
difference a day makes!  I guess I just had forgotten how the bottom of
the sunspot cycle can be so rotton!

Things picked up abt 2100Z on the 1st and ran well from there.  Could
have used a few more stations on 40.  Found a TE up in the U.S. General
phone band!  (I tune the whole band at least one an hour for Western
Hemisphere stations.

Still had to call and call many staions that just kept CQ'ing but at
least I did get thru eventually.

1997 will go down more notably as not what was worked but rather what
was not!

Thanks to all.

73 from Lake Moneysgone,  Dan,  KW4T

--------------519ADF540CC--