[CQ-Contest] CQ 160 bulletin

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ 160 bulletin
From: thompson@mindspring.com (David L. Thompson)
Date: Thu Mar 13 00:22:30 1997
I have over 600 CW logs and 200 SSB logs in my computer with about 70 E-mail
logs to review.  I have not picked up any e-mail logs since March 3 so be
patient as I will list out those received since by saturday.

I need a volunteer to give me space on their web page to list all e-mail
logs received as i cannot verify each individually.

Several problems have been noted.  I prefer separate sum, log/all, and dup
lists.  Putting them together in text is Ok, too.  Sending only the .bin
file means that I must have the CT or NA to match.  getting any kind of log
is sufficient to meet the log deadline.  I will be in contact if I need more
individually!  At least three big scores have had computer difficulties ..as
always I will work with you....

I have received nearly 85 logs in the snail mail with only the sum printed
out and a diskette.  I also asked for the dup list.  Please follow
directions.  Hand logs accepted no problem.  BE SURE THE SUMMARY SHEET IS
THE FIRST PAGE.  Club participation must be clearly marked, too.

Claimed scores will be in the August CQ.  Final scores will be in the Dec
1997 CQ.   I need a place to put the final scores on the web so many of our
DX friends can view them.

I am working on 1996 DX certificates (about 30 have been done so far) and
prior year requests.  Be patient.

Dave K4JRB
CQ 160 Contests Director
Logs to call book address or e-mail to cq160@contesting.com