(Fwd) Re: [CQ-Contest] Avril claimed score

Subject: (Fwd) Re: [CQ-Contest] Avril claimed score
From: n4si@pobox.com (n4si@pobox.com)
Date: Wed Mar 26 02:32:20 1997
> 5. final score: 10 x 10 x 10 divided by zero
>
> infinity-infinity-infinity

I request Dan, W8CAR, be disqualified for submitting an erroneous
score. A number divided by zero is NOT infinity.

In his place, I claim first prize. While all of you were making
plans for this year's contest, I was making contacts for this year's
contest and making plans for next year's contest. I'm planning on
not operating in next year's contest, since history indicates that
the contest sponsor jimmies the rules to make him the winner every
year, thus almost levelling the playing field. As Yogi would say,
"you can look it up."

73, Rod N4SI
    The DXer formerly known as N9AKE
         (c) 5 November, 1996