[CQ-Contest] Rancho Santa Fe, The Truth!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Rancho Santa Fe, The Truth!
From: trogo@primenet.com (Tony Rogozinski)
Date: Sun Mar 30 19:03:02 1997
Are we really supposed to be serious over a bunch of kooks who castrate
themselves then commit suicide so they can hop on a space ship and try
to catch the Comet???  Wow - I can't relate to that scene - it sounds
like science fiction gone awry to me.

Tony N7BG

Sorry for the bandwidth - I won't do it again.

At 06:54 PM 3/30/97 MST, Rod Greene wrote:
>Dear dr. Bafoofnik,
>
>I know this post is meant in fun. However, IMHO, it's in very poor taste.
>Did you see the interview on "60 Minutes" tonight? Let's find a better
>topic for poking fun.  Now, how do I envoke the Bafooknik filter on
>Eudora?
>
>        73, Rod W7ZRC
>
>------------snip------------
>>Also he believes the Boring Amateur Radio Club has wanted this coveted
>>location in order to dominate future multi-international contests.
>>He said one positive thing that has resulted from this terribly tragedy
>>is the shifting of power to the Northen California little gun contesters.
>>They have been able to buy up many major stations and properies for pennies
>>on a dollar and are now applying for the vacated vanity contest calls. One
>>enigma he can't understand is why all the widows, families and neighbors
>>are celebrating.
>>
>>Sincerely,
>>dr. Bafoofnik
>>
>>p.s., Captain Dupa says he no longer drinks Absolute Vodka!
>>

>>--
>>CQ-Contest on WWW:        http://www.contesting.com/_cq-contest/
>>Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST@contesting.com
>>

>----- Rod Greene, w7zrc@micron.net, <>< -----
>

>--
>CQ-Contest on WWW:        http://www.contesting.com/_cq-contest/
>Administrative requests:  cq-contest-REQUEST@contesting.com

                           Tony Rogozinski N7BG
                          One of the "Voo-Dudes"
                           VooDoo Contest Group
                 I Collect TELEGRAPH KEYS - Especially "Bugs"
          Call Me At 1-800-966-6264 if you have any to sell or trade
                  I usually have some duplicates for sale