[CQ-Contest] DXpedition Antenna Tubes

Subject: [CQ-Contest] DXpedition Antenna Tubes
From: k9vv@indy.net (Fred Kleber K9VV)
Date: Sun Mar 30 21:33:50 1997
As everyone prepares for Dayton with visions of expeditions in their
heads, thought I pass along a neat find for those CONTESTERS who are
planning on traveling with their antennas.

At the local sports store I came across a fishing rod carrying case
called the "Bazuka Pro".  It would work great for broken down yagi
elements / traps.  It's a hardened plastic cylindrical case about 6
inches, or so, in diameter.  It's hinged and opens along its long axis.
It also extends from 73 to 102 inches.  (Check your airline for length
restrictions)

Cost was around $41.00 tax excluded.  The sports store I found it at was
a supposed national chain called "Jumbo Sports".  The sales clerk said
they had 85 stores in the US.

Happy expeditioning.

73,
Fred Fubar, K9VV