[CQ-Contest] New mult for 160 contest

Subject: [CQ-Contest] New mult for 160 contest
From: thompson@mindspring.com (David L. Thompson)
Date: Fri Jul 4 00:39:30 1997
I have decided to allow Washington, DC to count as a mult starting with the
1998 contest.  I have given a separate award since 1996.  This means mults
will include 48 lower US states, DXCC countries, WAE countries, canadian
provinces, and Washington DC.  USA and Canada count only as provinces/states
not DXCC.  KL7 and KH6 are DXCC.

Please make note of this (It will be in the rules published in the November
1997 CQ).  I will also try to get a copy of the rules out to the various web
sites sometime around September 1st.

Please make sure the changes are noted in CT, NA, TR et al.

Several other changes are under discussion and will announced over the next
two weeks.  These will not affect the logging programs!!!!

Dave K4JRB
CQ 160 Contests Director

 -
 ---