[CQ-Contest] K1TTT Station available for fall contests

Subject: [CQ-Contest] K1TTT Station available for fall contests
From: k1ttt@berkshire.net (David Robbins)
Date: Sun Sep 21 16:30:20 1997
As noted in my last message, my station is still available for many of
the fall contests.  if you are interested in organizing an operation
for contests like cqww ssb, ss cw,  arrl 10, arrl 160, or any of the
other fall contests contact me soon.

Already committed are:
 CQWW RTTY = KE1FO
 CQP = KE1FO
 ARRL SS SSB = WA1ZAM
 CQWW CW = K1TWF

Ever wanted to try out rtty contesting?  its an interesting
and fun way to contest.  nice and quiet, reasonable rates,
plenty of interesting stuff to work.  last year we won multi-op
low power for the u.s. which is an interesting class.
If you would like to try it out next weekend in the cqww rtty
contact me or ke1fo.

--
David Robbins K1TTT (ex KY1H)
k1ttt@berkshire.net   or   robbins@berkshire.net