[CQ-Contest] Contest Recordings (History)

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Recordings (History)
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Tue Oct 14 19:15:05 1997
Hi,

While visiting NT5C several weeks ago I found out that
he had some old tapes of various DX and Contest stations.
Some of the recordings date back to Oct 1967.

I have started going through the tapes and I have
made some of the avaliable on the web.  I will continue
to add to this collection as time permits.

Check it out..... there are some WAV files of KH6IJ, XV5AC, FR0FLO
and ZD8Z (1969) just to name a few.

www.kkn.net/~k5tr

Have fun!

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.     "It is hard to be in one place at the same time."