[CQ-Contest] contest QSL ettiquette

Subject: [CQ-Contest] contest QSL ettiquette
From: km0l@tfs.net (Steve Lufcy)
Date: Tue Oct 14 19:05:12 1997
Hi Jack-
A lot of contesters don't care much for QSL's, but (like me) respond 100%
to cards recieved. It just depends what you are into.
If you got into the contest, PLEASE submit a log- even if it is just a
check log. Don't worry about "over burdened" log checkers. That is what
they do. The contest sponsors judge the success of the event by the number
of logs submitted. Large or small, your entry shows support for the event.
Also, please work me in the next contest with that call of yours. My wife
is a big KU fan!
73 de KM0L Steve in KC