[CQ-Contest] Don Millers Return!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Don Millers Return!
From: k7sv@juno.com (Larry G Schimelpfenig)
Date: Fri Oct 17 23:46:16 1997
Dr. Baf, can I have one of the legs? I feel that I earned it considering
all the time I spent calling him at places like Minerva Reef where he had
to go qrt when the water
rose above his knees. That was with a DX100 and ground plane from the
real continental black hole - North Dakota. Thanks for the memories!
Remember how he used to copy two or three calls on cw and work them all
at the same time?

73 de WA0GQI oops de K7SV in VA