[CQ-Contest] Last two

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Last two
From: py2yp@pobox.com (py2yp@pobox.com)
Date: Wed Oct 29 12:00:54 1997
Hello All,

During the last CQWW phone leg I've noticed that some newcomers did call
me on last two style. These poor little kids, I guess, don't know how
disgusying is this way to break a pile-up.

I became very bad impressed with a well known south european big gun
calling me on that way. This is not acceptable from a serious contest
operator.

These guys, borned and raised under a net control environment, running
this stupid style make us waste a precious time during the good
openings.

I badly can wait for the upcoming CW leg where the lid ratio is much
better.

73 DX de PY2YP - Cesar
(ZZ2Z in the contests)
mailto:py2yp@pobox.com