[CQ-Contest] Unique?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Unique?
From: wo4o@juno.com (Ric Painter)
Date: Sat Nov 1 13:13:13 1997
As has been said, "Confession is good for the
soul."  I'm listening. . .

Has a Guest Op (GO) at a Multi Operation (MO)
*during a contest* ever worked a station to count for
the MO, then immediately upon realizing that is a station
the GO also needed personally (for QSL or whatever for
WPX or whatever), dumped their personal call sign in
and worked the station again?  Come on, 'fess up!

If so, would/do the Log Checkers (LC) count this in my log
as a unique or something else that may adversely affect
my score?

Or, does the LC check the GO roster for each MO to
determine that it was a highly probable, legitimate Q?

As a MO Host, how would you react to this type of
behavior from your GO?

In other words, for those who haven't had their second cup
of coffee yet. . .  I think you get the picture.  If not, have FUN
taking the GOMOLC letters and coming up with a name that
is meaningful to you or your significant other.  If you'd like
you may add the other letters (WPXQSL), too, to make it
more interesting.  You may have time during the slow period
of SS on Sunday.  Whatever you do, please don't lose
sight of the four questions posed.  Answers will be greatly
appreciated.  (Notice how my mind tends to wander?)

GL in SS!

TU/73 Ric Wo4o