[CQ-Contest] Two Ops Needed for CQWW CW @ W3LPL

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Two Ops Needed for CQWW CW @ W3LPL
From: donovanf@sgate.com (Frank Donovan)
Date: Sun Nov 2 16:33:30 1997
The 'LPL CQ WW CW Team is looking for two seasoned CW operators for CQ WW
CW in four weeks.

Four guest ops joined the 'LPL CQ WW SSB Team -- K5GO G4PIQ OH2MM and
ON7ZV -- and I'm sure they all had a great time!  BWI Airport is only 30
minutes from my QTH (30 miles north of Washington DC) and there are many
very inexpensive airfares from the US and Europe into BWI, in fact they
practically give away airline tickets on the two days before the contest
because our Thanksgiving holiday reduces airline traffic on those two days
to nearly nothing.

No need to participate in setup, no need to haul your equipment half-way
around the world, just send me an e-mail at "donovanf@sgate.com" and show
up with your toothbrush before the beginning of the contest to enjoy the
weekend with one of the most competitive contest teams in the world.

73!
Frank
W3LPL
donovanf@sgate.com