[CQ-Contest] Why SS is for NA or Why WAE is for EU

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Why SS is for NA or Why WAE is for EU
From: py2ny@convex.com.br (Vitor Luis PY2NY)
Date: Sat Nov 8 21:22:30 1997
The only way to change rules is working against them.
I'm PY2NY and 7 QSOs were made on North American
CW SS. I'll appear like checklog, I'm sure, but maybe
will find more W/VE in my SS log next time !!!
WAE is a little different, like ARRL international contest.
They're "thematic" contests... SS is like a party...
That is my opinion.
Sorry for my English lines...

           * * *  P Y 2  N Y    * * *  Vitor Luis Aidar dos Santos  * * *
           E-mail:         py2ny@geocities.com
           ax.25:      py2ny@py2ze.sp.bra.soam
           http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/1373
           Mail:  p. o. box 204 - Jaboticabal (SP)    Zip: 14870-000
           B R A S I L          ++++   Also PW2N, in contests  ++++

| De: Amateur dl8aam <dl8aam@db0bm.ampr.org>
| Para: cq-contest@contesting.com
| Assunto: re: [CQ-Contest] Why SS is for NA or Why WAE is for EU
| Data: Sábado, 8 de Novembro de 1997 09:16
|
| >WAE rules discourage DX to DX as well. N/A can not work C40A on Cypress
| >or a UA9 ,  these would be good DX from N/A on 80m for example.
| >
| >Charlie - N1RR
| But in the WAE everybody can work at least ONE side, e.g. NA's can wkg
EU,