[CQ-Contest] Sometimes you gotta do it

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Sometimes you gotta do it
From: frenaye@pcnet.com (frenaye@pcnet.com)
Date: Fri Nov 14 19:01:28 1997
Remember those tongue-in-cheek messages about polishing antenna elements a
few months back?  Well... here's an excerpt from a message about some
antenna work done by KC1XX and crew at W1AW early last week:

> The upper 20 meter yagi used for both visitor operations and bulletin
> transmissions was not functioning properly.  The driven element was
> cleaned and had its hardware replaced, it now functions properly.
>
> Joe (with assistance from Scott) repaired and cleaned the driven element
> on the upper 20 meter rotatable yagi.  Joe also continued working on
> installing the hard-line to our antenna bulkhead located in the cellar.

Guess I have my work cut out for me next spring!

                        73 Tom

E-mail: frenaye@pcnet.com
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box 386, West Suffield CT 06093 Phone: 860-668-5444