[CQ-Contest] Multi-Single

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Multi-Single
From: bsimonson@home.com (Beryl D. Simonson)
Date: Sat Dec 6 21:32:00 1997
Let's be sure to keep the facts and contest rules straight.  These comments
do not convey an understanding of the software and the contest rules.  CT
(and I assume most of the other contest software) allows you to connect and
post spots as a single op.  This is allowed under the contest rules and many
single  unassisted ops do post spots for  assisted ops to use.

Beryl

Beryl D. Simonson  K3AR Frankford Radio Club
(H) k3ar@contesting.com or bsimonson@home.com
(W) bsimonson@slfcpa.com