[CQ-Contest] Remote VFO/RIT Control

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Remote VFO/RIT Control
From: froberts@pe.net (Fred Roberts)
Date: Sun Dec 7 16:14:20 1997
--------------F286D89B5881101B0C3895CA

Steve-

Remembered such a gadget in NCJ.  Checking back, one is advertised in
Sept/Oct 1991.  The company Ekletech, 375 Uthe Lane, St. Louis, MO
63033, Phone 314-355-0705.  This was for the TS-930/TS-940 and allowed
you to switch between the internal VFO and the remote ... but no RIT.
Hope this helps.

73- Fred, W6TKV

Steve Daniel wrote:

> I recall an aftermarket device designed to be remotely mounted (ie, by
>
> your keyboard) which allowed the operator to control the rit and
> possibly the vfo from that location. I have searched recent contesting
>
> magazines and found nothing. Does anyone else remember such a device?
> If
> so, could you please send any pertinent info to me? Thanks to all. 73,
>
> Steve, NN4T.

--------------F286D89B5881101B0C3895CA

<HTML>
Steve-

<P>Remembered such a gadget in NCJ.&nbsp; Checking back, one is advertised
in Sept/Oct 1991.&nbsp; The company Ekletech, 375 Uthe Lane, St. Louis,
MO&nbsp; 63033, Phone 314-355-0705.&nbsp; This was for the TS-930/TS-940
and allowed you to switch between the internal VFO and the remote ... but
no RIT.&nbsp; Hope this helps.

<P>73- Fred, W6TKV

<P><I>Steve Daniel wrote:</I>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE><I>I recall an aftermarket device designed to be
remotely mounted (ie, by</I>
<BR><I>your keyboard) which allowed the operator to control the rit and</I>
<BR><I>possibly the vfo from that location. I have searched recent
contesting</I>
<BR><I>magazines and found nothing. Does anyone else remember such a device?
If</I>
<BR><I>so, could you please send any pertinent info to me? Thanks to all.
73,</I>
<BR><I>Steve, NN4T.</I>
<BR><I></I>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>
<I>&nbsp;&nbsp;</I></HTML>