[CQ-Contest] Contest Log Converter on the WEB

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Log Converter on the WEB
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Mon Dec 8 17:38:31 1997
>Well, one of the reasons I would want to use it is because my general
>logging program won't import TR format logs.  If I convert them to CT
>format, I can import to my hearts desire !
>
>Thanks Fabio.

These types of utilites can be very useful.

Robert KA5WSS has written one that works well, is small
and comes in both MS-DOS and WINDOWS.

Check it out:  http://www.qsl.net/ka5wss/matrix.txt

It currently does the following conversions.

            Log types supported by Logconv v1.40

This matrix shows the combinations of input (I) and output (O)
logs that are possible with Logconv.

                                                             DXClus/
Contest       CT7 CT8 CT9 TR Log dBase NA7 NA9 SDF ADIF ARRL DXInfo
WRTC
-------       --- --- --- ------ ----- --- --- --- ---- ---- ------
----
ARRL SS        I  I/O  I    I/O     O   I       O   I/O  I/O
ARRL DX        I  I/O  I    I/O     O   I   I   O   I/O  I/O
CQ WW          I  I/O  I    I/O     O   I   I   O   I/O        I
CQ WPX         I  I/O  I    I/O     O   I   I   O   I/O
IARU              I/O  I    I/O     O   I   I   O   I/O  I/O          I
ARRL 10M       I  I/O  I    I/O     O   I       O   I/O  I/O
ARRL 160M      I  I/O  I    I/O     O   I       O   I/O  I/O
CQ 160M        I  I/O  I    I/O     O   I       O   I/O
Field Day      I  I/O  I    I/O     O   I       O   I/O  I/O
Cal QSO Party     I/O  I    I/O     O           O   I/O
ARRL DX DX     I  I/O  I      O     O   I       O   I/O  I/O
WAE            I  I/O  I    I/O     O           O   I/O
ARRL VHF QSO   I  I/O  I    I/O     O           O   I/O  I/O
DX Pedition    I  I/O  I    I/O     O           O   I/O
All Asian         I/O  I    I/O     O           O   I/O
NA QSO Party                I/O     O   I       O   I/O  I/O
GridLoc                     I/O     O           O   I/O
YO DX Contest               I/O     O           O   I/O
KCJ Contest                 I/O     O           O   I/O
Ten-Ten                     I/O     O           O
NA Sprint                   I/O     O   I       O   I/O  I/O
Scan. Act.                  I/O     O           O   I/O
TOEC Contest                I/O     O           O   I/O
JA Int DX Test              I/O     O           O   I/O
QRP ARCI                    I/O     O           O   I/O
IOTA                        I/O     O           O   I/O
Internet Sprint             I/O     O           O   I/O
General QSO                         O               I/O
--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.                 "Eight is enough."