[CQ-Contest] Contest Log Converter on the WEB

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Log Converter on the WEB
From: k3mm@erols.com (Tyler Stewart)
Date: Tue Dec 9 05:37:36 1997
I havent had a chance to try it yet, but I've been waiting for this utility
for a long time.  KA5WSS has been promising an update to include NA10 files
for quite a while, but hasnt been forthcoming.  I like to use the CT QSL
routine, which maintains a master QSL history file.  It will generate labels
for any new band/station QSO's you work and also list up to 3 on one label.
In this way, once you work ON4UN on all bands in say CQ WPX phone, it wont
generate a new label for any other phone contacts with ON4UN.   There are
other utilities that will only run on one file format or the other.

Thanks, Fabio!

73, Ty K3MM