[CQ-Contest] Contest Logs and QSLs

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Logs and QSLs
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Wed Dec 10 11:33:46 1997
At 07:47 AM 12/10/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Pete -
>
>This is a repost of a proposal I made last year about this time...it seems
>like the technology available is getting closer to making this a solvable
>problem.
>
>73, Ward N0AX

Actually, I think yours is a lot more ambitious, though -- as you point out
-- doable with current technology.  By limiting my proposal to CQ and ARRL
contests and awards, rather than opening it to DXing generally, my thought
was to simplify and perhaps ease the culture shock.  I have a hunch,
though, that some on the DXAC will have a hard time even with this modest
proposal.
73,

Pete N4ZR

In Wild Wonderful, fairly rare WEST Virginia