[CQ-Contest] Strange 10m. L-paths

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Strange 10m. L-paths
From: K4OJ@aol.com (K4OJ)
Date: Mon Dec 15 21:14:21 1997

<<
   Did anyone else experienced something similar in the last days ? >>

Mauri....

I have never xperienced normal propagation on 10 meters!   It is always
strange but this weekend took the cake....with the Sunday morning opening to
Europe staying best with my antenna due South for a very long time before I
could swing it over towards Africa...while it seems to start from the South a
lot - from here it stayed from the South for a LONG time....not the usual
Southeast, but SOUTH!

It was a strange weekend, not as much DX as during CQWW but it is a good sign
that next year will be REAL propagation....and maybe, the beams will be
pointed towards the DX!

73,  Seasons Greetings!

Jim, K4OJ