[CQ-Contest] RE: Wireless HS Eval. (long)

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RE: Wireless HS Eval. (long)
From: jmarchand@ecrm.com (MarchandJohn)
Date: Wed Dec 17 08:33:38 1997
Hi again,

WUPS!!!! I did it again! Sorry folks......

K4OJ comes thru again with the most important stuff...

1. The sale price (till xmas eve) is $99.99.
2. Yes, it works in other rooms, upstairs, downstairs, and with my shack on
   the 2nd floor, they work across the street (although noisey) when my
   neighbor and I are sitting on his front stairs having a few brewskis.
   You will get some "mobile flutter" when moving around and as you get out
   on the fringes of the coverage area.

   When the ice clears off the lake, I'll check the coverage in the boat.

Thanks for the corrections, Jim

John, K1RC