[CQ-Contest] Re: [Contest] Contest Calendar?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: [Contest] Contest Calendar?
From: k0hb@juno.com (Hans Brakob)
Date: Wed Dec 17 14:29:19 1997
Brian K. Short  writes:

>Every year, I create a shack calendar with all contests
>annotated. Anyone know of a reliable source for dates:
>HF, CW, VHF, RTTY or other.

SM3CER provides a truly *awesome* professional contest
calendar/rules/log-submittal/whatever-else-you-ever-need
-to-know-about-contests on the web at:

          http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/index98.htm

Also, the folks at "contesting.com" publish the very
excellent WA7BNM calendar every month.  To subscribe,
send an email to

          cq-contest-REQUEST@contesting.com

with the word "subscribe" as the only word in the
text of the message.

73, de Hans, K0HB/4ID

                    ____________________________
                   /                            \
                  |  They called me mad, and I  |
      |\/\/\/|   /  called them mad, but damn    \
      |      |   |  them, they outvoted me.       |
      c      _)  |           K0HB@juno.com        |
      /      \
   http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/k0hb/STARTUP.htm