[CQ-Contest] Re: More NAQPs

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: More NAQPs
From: PaulKB8N@aol.com (PaulKB8N)
Date: Tue Jan 13 15:36:38 1998
In a message dated 98-01-13 12:06:33 EST, w4an@contesting.com writes:

<<  Maybe there is such a thing as too much of a good thing?

    I prefer to channel my energy toward creating more teams
    and more participation for the events we already have organized. >>

Well put, Bill.  This is a fun contest, with distinct summer and winter
propagation advantages.  Its great for breaking the holiday doldrums in the
winter, and breath of fresh air during the long, dry summer.  I vote for
continuing to improve the quality of and participation in this neat little
contest, rather than diluting its appeal.

Paul, KB8N