[CQ-Contest] Re: More NAQPs

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: More NAQPs
From: TOMK5RC@aol.com (TOMK5RC)
Date: Mon Jan 12 11:30:08 1998
In a message dated 98-01-11 21:32:48 EST, woffutt@davinci.netaxis.com writes:

<<
 > Would like to see this contest 4x per year each mode like the CD parties
 > used to be (only these are MORE fun!).  What do you think guys?  How
 > about holding this contest in Jan, Apr, July and Oct?
 >
 > 73
 >
 > Bob KQ2M

As one of the "fathers" of the NAQP, I am ecstatic at the popularity of it. It
was, in fact, designed to fill the void left by the CD Parties. GL on getting
already overworked log checkers to agree to four more weekends, however.
Perhaps two of them could be "log-less" contests with claimed results posted
only on 3830 and the Conest Reflector.

73 and DX,

Tom, K5RC/7