[CQ-Contest] Grenads - ARRL DX SSB Contest

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Grenads - ARRL DX SSB Contest
From: hflasher@dayton.net (Harry Flasher)
Date: Fri Jan 23 17:53:55 1998
N9NS and myself (W8KKF) are going to Grenada for this contest.  We had
arrangements for a third op, but his plans feel though.  With the amps
and antenna available to us we think we could do be very competitive in
the two transmitter class with the addition of a third op.

If you have strong linterest, please let me know and I can send more
info.  For those that might want to call direct, my phone is
937-434-9616 (Dayton, Ohio area).  I think there is still time for
reasonable airfares.

Note, please remember this contest is to USA/Canada.  MOst of the time,
if not all, we will have stateside paths for at least two bands.  Plenty
of op time available.

73  Harry  W8KKF   J37K