[CQ-Contest] ARRL Board Manners

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Board Manners
From: TOMK5RC@aol.com (TOMK5RC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Feb 22 16:51:28 1998
In a message dated 98-02-22 16:34:21 EST, nt5c@easy.com writes:

<< Yesterday I sent a carefully thought out, detailed and courteously worded
 contest/DX related proposal to an ARRL Board member. The exact subject is
 irrelevant, and so is the the question of his agreement or disagreement.
 The response just about blew my mind. It was brief, curt and VERY thinly
 veiled: basically it said "Thanks for your letter - Stick it in your ear".

On the other hand, a very prompt and precise response was received from Dave
Sumner when we inquired last week about charging money to to send stateside
QSL's through the incoming bureau. It is probably the individual, not the
League in general.

Tom, K5RC/7