[CQ-Contest] Frequency theft

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Frequency theft
From: w5xd@alum.mit.edu (W. Wright, W5XD)
Date: Wed Mar 11 13:10:47 1998
W9WI wrote:
>I see ON4UN and another DX operator noted in the SSB contest something that
>bothered me in the CW one two weeks ago.  To wit, the blatant theft of run
>frequencies.

You're Micheal Jordan playing baseball. You don't expect opposing pitchers
to put nice fat strikes down the middle of the plate just because you're
the greatest basketball player in the world?

If you want to find any sense of fairness, you're going to have to entice
some east coasters to play basketball.

Just my opinion...I can't play either sport from here..

Wayne, W5XD