[CQ-Contest] K7FR UBN thoughts

Subject: [CQ-Contest] K7FR UBN thoughts
From: k8mr@barf80.nshore.org (Jim Stahl)
Date: Wed Mar 18 15:30:30 1998

If qsos with one's own country don't count for credit, there is
no reason that multipliers with one's own country should count
for credit.

Until this one gets fixed (and I'm not holding my breath),
remember the DXers approach to the not in log problem: make sure
you have lots of insurance contacts.

How many are enough?  I don't know, but it could turn CQWW into
as much fun as the WPX race for the "biggest" zero point score.

Speaking of WPX, I may be on from the land of sun and palm trees.
Be sure to work me.

73  -  Jim   K8MR

Jim Stahl
InterNet: k8mr@barf80.nshore.org
Basic Amateur Radio Frequency, BARF-80 +1 (440) 237-8208
"Totally devoted to Amateur Radio" - 24 Hrs a day 8/N/1 28.8k-1200 baud