[CQ-Contest] Florida & Ontario QSO Parties - Apr. 25-26/98

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Florida & Ontario QSO Parties - Apr. 25-26/98
From: ve3sre@compuserve.com (Bob Chandler)
Date: Sun Apr 5 15:53:21 1998
Hi Jim!  & fellow contesters....

Nice site!  I like the coloured in county map.  I've been trying to find
one I can use for Ontario.

If you've got any ops left over who wouldn't mind possibly leaving that
nice warm Florida weather for the pleasure of possibly running into a late
snowstorm...I've got some empty spots in the districts of Kenora, Rainy
River, Cochrane and I think Temiskaming (hi).  Still working on it
though...

Maybe there are some Minnesotans on the reflector who wouldn't mind a trip
north (hi)

73 de Bob VE3SRE

Two QSO Parties for the price of one!!!

Also visit the ODXA website for the Ontario QSO Party at
www.durhamradio.ca/odxa