[CQ-Contest] CQ 160 contest entries

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ 160 contest entries
From: thompson@mindspring.com (David L. Thompson)
Date: Sat Apr 11 21:53:58 1998
Well gang the last deadline is nearing.  All CQ 160 entries should be to me
by May 1st if mailed and by April 15 if e-mailed.  I make up the claimed
scores on May 1 for publication in the Aug CQ.  Results appear in the Dec CQ.

E-mail logs go to "cq160@contesting.com"   I want ascii text logs, dup list,
and summary sheet.  No .bins please.

I still have 16 CW entries that have never sent me .dup or dup logs.  Check
back and look at the confirmation e-mail you reveived from my CQ160 robot
and see if a dup log was requested.  Don't get penaltized...

73, Dave K4JRB
CQ 160 Contests Director