[CQ-Contest] N5KO on WPX Debate

Subject: [CQ-Contest] N5KO on WPX Debate
From: DougKR2Q@aol.com (Doug KR2Q)
Date: Sun Apr 12 08:59:50 1998
In a message dated 98-04-12 04:08:50 EDT, N5KO wrote:

<< Once we standardize all contests to this format, then it will be much
 easier to keep things straight because everything will be nice and
 predictable, like the time period of the contest, the exchange, all
 the rules, and the final results as well! >>

Hmmmmm....this is NOT a bad idea.  Since everyone is in the "ME" mode, I know
that I would have virtually NO WORK LOAD on log checking if all contests could
be made to have the same winners.  Go for it!

;-)

de Doug KR2Q