[CQ-Contest] SHORTEN CONTESTS?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SHORTEN CONTESTS?
From: felipe@isla.net (Felipe Hernandez)
Date: Tue Apr 14 23:38:17 1998
Señor TJ,

Bravo, Bravo!!! I can only Echo to your words and Shorten contest will mean
that
I will have time to do other things like, shopping, working, movies and
other stuff
you do on normal weekends.

Pretty soon doing things on contest weekends will become so common that they

will eventually take over. And people around you will no longer respect the
hobbie
like they used to. Remember when they used to say "Ah dont even think about
trying to
get near him he's in one of those crazy contests!!"

I dont know about you, but for me, a contest weekend is the only time when
Im one
with myself and not even murphy takes away the fun, and taking time for
other things
will just take the "NIRVANA" out of it.

QEREZET!! Dame tu call que no te copy!!

73's