[CQ-Contest] Dayton Contest Forum Feedback

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Contest Forum Feedback
From: k1dg@ix.netcom.com (k1dg@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue May 19 20:43:05 1998
I would like comments from those of you who attended the Contest Forum at
Dayton last weekend, both in terms of the new site (Meadowdale High School -
home of the Meadowdale Lions!) and the Forum content.

Please take a minute or two to answer these questions so we can make next
year's Forum even better.

1. What would you like to see in next year's Forum?

        a. More contest DXpedition stuff (a la 6Y4A, VP5FXB and IG9 talks)
        b. More station design stuff (a la NJ2L's talk)
        c. More operating technique stuff (a la K1AR/K5ZD et al panel)
        d. More log-checking insight (a la K3EST/N6AA)
        e. Something different (such as.....)

2. How inconvenient was the new site?

        a. Terrible...a disaster...I'm never coming back
        b. Inconvenient
        c. Kind of a pain, but livable
        d. I don't care
        e. Worked out pretty well - better than the old location
        f. A big improvement...I liked it a lot

3. If we are in the High School again next year, which of the following
would you like to see?

        a. A few contest-oriented vendors with tables and literature
        b. Food and drink in the foyer
        c. More comfortable chairs
        d. Other (such as...)

4. Was the bus service to/from the Hara Arena...

        a. Awful
        b. Not very good
        c. Nothing special
        d. OK
        e. Great
        f. I walked

5. If there was a bus from the High School back downtown (to the Crowne
Plaza) at the end of the Contest Forum, would you take it?

        a. Yes, but only if it was free
        b. Yes, even if it cost me a couple of dollars
        c. No...I will arrange my own transportation

6. If the Contest Forum is moved to the morning instead of the afternoon,
would it be:

        a. A disaster...I wouldn't go
        b. Inconvenient
        c. Kind of a pain, but livable