[CQ-Contest] TEXAS QSO PARTY

Subject: [CQ-Contest] TEXAS QSO PARTY
From: W5HNS@aol.com (W5HNS)
Date: Tue May 19 22:12:26 1998
TQP98 IS UPON US!!!!!!!!

If you are NOT in Texas - here is a golden opportunity to gather new counties
or
just compete with the pack in this year's TQP.  Many active mobiles this year
putting
on the air nearly 200 of the 254 counties in Texas!  Bonus points for those
mobiles!!

If you are running QRP - there is a category for you in the competition. We
have heard from several QRPers already so you may as well join the
competition!!!

AND if you are in TEXAS.....You are the FOX.....er   ARMIDILLO....if you are
mobile
anyway.  If you are going to run mobile and are not on the following list, let
me know
so you can be included in the last minute update.  Check out the Texas DX
Society
website for further details..... <A HREF="http://wb5fnd.tech.uh.edu/~tdxs/";>
TDXS</A>......if you cannot access the web, send me a note and I will get the
poop to you. See you this weekend in the Texas QSO Party!!

Henry   W5HNS  Pasadena Texas         w5hns@aol.com