[CQ-Contest] OWA Article Readers

Subject: [CQ-Contest] OWA Article Readers
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Wed May 20 15:33:05 1998
Anyone who may have downloaded the OWA article in it's MS Word format
this morning, please be aware that the file was infected with the LUNCH
virus (whatever that is).  I got it cleaned with McAfee just now and will
put it back up later this afternoon.   Sorry for the trouble... I should
have scanned it before sticking it up there but I've had no problems with
viruses lately and I've gotten lazy.  :)  Just goes to show ya.

73

Bill, W4AN