[CQ-Contest] 10 meter write-up

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 10 meter write-up
From: jfunk@adams.net (jim funk)
Date: Mon Jun 22 23:52:39 1998
Rerunning the entire 10 meter contest results, under the circumstances is
the ARRL's only way out of this mess.  It's encouraging that steps are
underway to prevent its happening again.  The write-up, however, is a bigger
problem and a symptom of the attitude toward contesting at QST, IMHO.

I'm not too particular about keeping my back issues of QST except for those
that have useful contest write-ups.  This generally means I've held onto
April (160) May (SS) July (10) and October (DX) issues, not just for the
scores, but for the commentary, sidebars and soapbox sections.  I review the
last several years' worth of these before the respective contests.  Will I
keep this issue of QST, with 5 short paragraphs of analysis, no sidebars,
and virtually no soapbox?  Uh-uh.

Jim N9JF
"The nation that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
Dwight D. Eisenhower