[CQ-Contest] re Europe

Subject: [CQ-Contest] re Europe
From: westnet@iol.ie (Declan - WestNet DX Group)
Date: Wed Aug 12 19:17:41 1998
Regarding Bill W4AN's question on the lack of activity in the WAE contest,
well I can only speak for myself but I've had this discussion with several
EI and GI contesters who are regularly on in the CQWW,CQWPX and ARRL contests.
The general feeling seemed to be that the QTC feature was a total pain in the
butt and they would rather go golfing or fishing.
I'm sure there are lots who will argue its a useful feature,but it seems the
workers are voting with their feet.

73 de Declan EI6FR

EI6FR - Member of the Jan 1999 Campbell Island DXpedition - ZL9CI