[CQ-Contest] MFJ-432 Voice keyer questions...troubles

Subject: [CQ-Contest] MFJ-432 Voice keyer questions...troubles
From: KI9A@aol.com (KI9A@aol.com)
Date: Sun Nov 1 20:19:19 1998
I have an MFJ 432 voice keyer I bought a few years ago that I am having RF
troubles with.  After several failed attempts at solving this problem, I am
trying once more before this thing goes into the trash drawer!   I have tried
chokes on the cable,  near both ends, different material chokes, different
antennas, even different rigs and different QTH's.  Power level makes no
difference,  nor does band.  I have heard that the early production '432's
have troubles with this,  and MFJ has a fix....I figured I'd try here before
messing around with MFJ.  Any idea's??

73/Chuck  KI9A