[CQ-Contest] ARRL SS Club Competition

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL SS Club Competition
From: k1ky@bellsouth.net (Tom Delker)
Date: Sun Nov 1 22:26:22 1998
The Tennessee Contest Group (A statewide/sectionwide) organization has
encouraged it's members to submit their scores as a club effort
regardless of the 175mi limitation for Medium/Unlimited category in
multiple sections that fall within 175mi.

We will have two sets of submissions, TCG and TCG East as our defined
territories.  We have also submitted a recommendation to the ARRL for
review of the club category to include the ARRL section in which the
club resides.

Until this matter is reviewed and acted upon, this is the best way I
can  see to deal with this matter. If your club has a similar coverage
problem, I ask you to consider the approach we have taken in order to
include all of  your "members" in ARRL contest club competition.

73,

Tom Delker - K1KY
TCG Facilitator 1998

Tennessee Contest Group (K4TCG) - http://www.k4ro.net/tcg.html