[CQ-Contest] ARRL SS Club Competition

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL SS Club Competition
From: k0hb@juno.com (Hans Brakob)
Date: Mon Nov 2 12:47:10 1998

On Sun, 01 Nov 1998 22:26:22 -0600 Tom Delker <k1ky@bellsouth.net>
writes:

> We have also submitted a recommendation to the ARRL for
> review of the club category to include the ARRL section
> in which the club resides.

Bad move!

Heck, we'd have to fire half our members.  The center of our club is
at Little Falls, MN, and we have members in 4 ARRL Sections (MN, ND,
SD, WI) and 2 ARRL Divisions (Dakota and Central).  Parts of Iowa and
Manitoba probably fall inside our 175 mile circle also.  We just
haven't recruited any members there.  Please *DON'T* restrict us to
one ARRL section!

73.5, de Hans, K0HB

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]