[CQ-Contest] WW CW approaches....

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WW CW approaches....
From: n4bp@bc.seflin.org (Bob Patten)
Date: Sat Nov 14 13:53:07 1998
On Sat, 14 Nov 1998, Dale L. Martin wrote:

> What do you do if the station gives no acknowledgement of the
> change (TRLog takes care of this nicely; other s/w may do so,
> too), but simply sends "tu test ...."
Simple, don't send your exchange until you hear your call sent back
correctly.  Just send your call again and if he wants the point, he will go
along.  Works for me pretty close to 100%.

           73,
                                   ,'' '',
     Bob Patten, N4BP              ( 0 0 )               Plantation, FL

                         E-Mail: n4bp@bc.seflin.org
              Web Page: http://wg104a.wh.uni-stuttgart.de/~n4bp
                     Brass Pounder BBS: (954) 472-7715