[CQ-Contest] K5MM - Silent Key

Subject: [CQ-Contest] K5MM - Silent Key
From: bogus@does.not.exist.com (bogus@does.not.exist.com)
Date: Mon Dec 21 07:52:39 1998
I have known Dale for many years. He and I were neighbors when we lived in
Flagstaff, Arizona back in the early '50s (before we got our licenses). He
held W7CFJ,
W6GEN, XE0GEN, W7NQ, GU5CIA and K5MM and perhaps some others. I will miss
him. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year.

Alan, KO7X

"I just wanted to be on the Presidential Staff."  --  Monica Lewinski