[CQ-Contest] Nostalgia

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Nostalgia
From: dieven@msn.com (Dick Dievendorff)
Date: Tue Dec 22 10:14:35 1998
Does the ARRL DXCC desk accept your cards? That's the main issue for a lot
of folks.  I don't care where the card comes from or what it looks like if
it's acceptable to Newington for my award.  At the time I apply for the
award, which may be years after the QSO in question and years after you
decide that you don't want to provide disk space for an "old" log.

Dick
K6KR