[CQ-Contest] Re: MI Redux

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: MI Redux
From: K4BAI@worldnet.att.net (John T. Laney, III)
Date: Mon Mar 8 10:57:25 1999
Hi Bruce:  I don't know if it will make any difference, but I'd include
with my log to ARRL a note about what time this happened and alert them
to the problem.  Maybe they can waive any penalties for claimed QSOs
with you around that time that are not in your log.
\       I heard an incidence of deliberate QRM on IB2S on 20 SSB during the
last few hours of the contest.  The station doing the purposeful QRMing
(long CQs and "catty" comments to anyone who complained) was signing
ND8V. This was around 2225Z on 14302.  My impression is that people who
do those types of things almost never use their own calls.
                                73, John, K4BAI.