[CQ-Contest] Shack power wiring

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Shack power wiring
From: bshort@speedchoice.com (Brian Short)
Date: Sun Mar 14 14:44:52 1999
At home, I have a 220 circuit for the amp alone along with 2 110 circuits.
I use one of these for an air conditioner (only) - Arizona, and the other
for the rest of the computer, radio, etc gear.

Personally, I'd strongly suggest an independent 220 circuit for the amp.

--
Mr. Cole's Axiom: The sum of the intelligence on
the planet is a constant; the population is growing.